Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm back with good news!

Once again, I'm very sorry for disappearing for such a long time. And when I came back, blogger has changed it's interface which I'm extremely not used to it. Therefore, took me some time to start and end this post.

Okay. I'm sure you guys wanna know what the good news is right? It's not a exactly a perfect good news. It comes with a little disappointment and anger.

I'm PREGNANT!!! I'm already into my 14th week. They say best not to let people know you are pregnant for the 1st 3 months because it's still very unstable therefore I did not blog at all because I know I would not be able to resist the temptation of talking about it. =p

Now, the disappointing and angry part is the guy that I thought is perfect and would always be with me for the rest of my life ask me to abort our flesh and blood.

Seriously, what the FUCK right? I never expect him to be the irresponsible type of guy. He gave me a hell lot of excuses which I think is absolute bullshit! Irresponsible means irresponsible. Don't give me crap reasons and force me to kill my child.

At the end of the day, I only told him the news because he has the right to know. But it doesn't give him the right to decide the fate of my baby. The life is within me. It's up to me to make the decision. Since he doesn't want the child then he can simply fuck off.

He admits he is selfish and loves himself more and yet he says he feels guilty about it. Really feel like slapping him and ask him to wake up his whole bloody idea.

He claims that he feels guilty and still care for me but he doesn't even bother to occasionally send me a message to ask how I am. Instead, he just vanish into thin air.

When I message him and ask him about certain things, he just simply refuse to reply. Then I got pissed off and started to complain on my facebook. It was when he saw my facebook status then he reply me and gave me a hell lot of excuses again on why he is unable to reply and why am I posting such things on facebook? He can read the messages I send yet he can't reply? What a joke right? All i needed was a one word answer from him and he can't do it.

In fact, every time I post something on facebook he would come telling me off. In my opinion, he is afraid that I would destroy his precious reputation. If I wanted to do that I would have done so with his photo and full name making sure everyone knows what he looks like.

I did not even mention his name. Unless he admit he is a irresponsible bastard and mother fucking asshole then I got nothing to say else just STFU! He is just being sensitive and guilty conscience. He is bound to have something to say if he ever reads this post. Anyway, if he doesn't even care about how i feel when he abandoned me and my child, why the fuck should I care about his feelings?

Btw, it's my facebook and my blog! I have freedom to say whatever I want to. And everything I say is the truth and nothing but the truth! I did not even mention names so don't force me to do something I don't want to do. It's so easy to just destroy reputations.

Recently, he even took down his photo in facebook. ROFLMAO! Like that is gonna help if I'm all out to destroy him. But, I'm too nice of a person to do that to him. As long I'm not forced into it, I will not do something so drastic. Think I too free? I got better things to do okay?

Alright! Enough of that fool. Let's talk about something more happy. My baby of course!

I'm really excited to be a mum. Hearing my baby's heartbeat for the 1st time when I went for a scan brought tears to my eyes. There is a living thing in me though it is still very small and appears as just a dot on the screen.

Today I just went for another scan and I can now see my baby's head, body, hands, legs, spine and jaw. And my baby is so active! It kept on moving on the screen though I still can't feel anything until when I'm about 20 weeks. It just brought a smile to my face. =)

Let me show you the photos of my precious!

Found out im pregnant on 16 Mar 2012
Scan of my bb @ 6 weeks
Scan of my bb @ 8 weeks
Magnified scan of my bb @ 11 weeks n 5 days
Scan of my bb @ 14 weeks

Doesn't that look absolutely beautiful to you? And oh ya! My EDD is on 13th Nov 2012! =)

Oh! One more thing before I sign off. My nephew is currently 6 months and 2 weeks old. He is growing healthily and still as adorable. But he is also super hyper active. Getting more and more tiring to look after him. And here he is:

LOL! An absolute cutie pie! Muacks!

No comments:

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)