Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Yoohoo!

Hello! Anyone still here? It's been a long time. I now would to say that I am a lazy fuck! Hahaha!

Because I also stopped writing on my dayre after the initial few weeks. Kakaka! I shall not deny my laziness anymore.

I think the only time I truly have something to write about is when I am pissed off. Need an outlet to vent out my frustrations else I would hardly write actually. That is to say my life currently is a happy one.

I'm kinda selfish I guess not sharing my happy moments with people who would truly be happy for me.

But, whatever.. There's a saying about being no news is good news yeah? I know that's for people who have gone missing or got involved in some freak accident.

But if I were to start writing, it just means something bad has happened. So that saying applies on me as well. I don't care what you say.

So ya.. I'm here today because I kinda miss my blog and I wanna say hello to people who still does visit my blog. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)