Thursday, October 26, 2017

Hmmmmm..

I'm feeling rather bored at work now so I decided to blog. But what should I blog about?

Okay. I just had lasik done last month out of impulse for wanting perfect vision again. I am overall happy with the results though the fluctuation of my vision can be rather frustrating and the dry eyes symptoms is just irritating.

On certain days I see so damn clearly and on other days, vision is blurry as hell though I can still see everything without glasses. It's mostly affected when I'm facing the computer at work.

I don't really know what to expect but I was rather worried why my vision was still blurry on certain days so I decided to google for answers.

So it's rather common for vision to fluctuate during the 1st month after lasik. Also for people with super high myopia like me, vision may take up to 6 months to stabilize. That is a freaking long time but at least I am no longer worried that my surgery didn't go as well as planned.

Just went for a post 1 month eye review with my doc yesterday and he told me that dry eyes is also a contribution to poor vision. I have to constantly put this lubricant eye drops in my eye.

I was very tempted to just wear a swimming goggles over my eyes filled with the eye drops to the brim so my eyes is constantly lubricated. That would have been so much easier, but I did not get lasik done so I can look stupid so no.

I can only hope that it will get better over time cause with the blurry visions, it sometimes causes me to have really bad headaches but I'm still happy I got it done. I can now wear makeup seeing clearly what I'm doing without the irritation contact lens causes me to have.

Doc also says that I can now go about doing the normal activities like swimming and stuff so yay! I can rub my eyes already!

Alright. Abrupt end of entry because I suddenly have work to be done.

On a side note, just 1 more day of work and I'm going for a holiday at BKK with my family! More about that when I'm back if I even feel like blogging about it. Muahahahahaha..

Oh yeah yeah yeah! I forgot to mention that I am recently in love with Big Bang! I think the member I like most is GDragon!

How to not love him? *Turns dreamy eyed*

Kthxbye!

No comments:

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)