Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Depressed

Sighz.. Went for a gynae checkup last Friday. I have put on more weight and the cyst in my womb is getting more and also bigger therefore affecting my menses to be come lesser and shorter time frame thus not able to predict my ovulation date.

Doctor Tan could have given me medication to help with regulating the ovulation date but the risk is high for someone overweight to get pregnant. Higher chances of getting high blood pressure, diabetes etc etc during pregnancy.

I was rather upset and slightly depressed that I won't be able to conceive so easily but SMH and I have decided to push back getting pregnant. The more important issue on hand is to lose weight to a healthy level 1st not only for conceiving but also for my own health.

He said that my ideal weight is 60+kg which was the weight I was at when I had Naomi and I have long since went beyond that weight eversince I met SMH. I am currently standing at 86kg. They say that people who are in bliss puts on weight which is so fucking true.

My next appointment with Doc Tan will be 3 months later. How am I suppose to lose 20kg in 3 months time? Doc Tan told me to try to drop at least below 80kg. Though not ideal but the risk will be lesser and also for the cyst to become smaller and disappear by themselves than to have to operate on them in the future if it becomes worse with the weight gain.

I feel so upset over this but in order to give SMH his own junior, I will do my best to shed off those weights by controlling my diet and going for exercises that doesn't put a strain on my leg.

Gambatte!

No comments:

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)