Saturday, October 31, 2020

I'm back again!

Finally got a new laptop. Well, not exactly a laptop. Surface Pro 7 is like half laptop and half tablet. Cost me a lot but it's worth it. Just gotta work hard and pay it off for the next 6 months.

Hope everyone is fine out there during this Covid period. It hasn't been easy for us as well but we will live thru it.

SMH and I has started being a Grab driver since last year Sept 2019 which in my opinion was a good move. I thank God for putting us on this path. If we were to still be employees we would probably be unemployed now or forced to take a paycut in jobs we were not happy and satisfied in.

It may be tough now because business is bad as there are not as much passengers as before but we are still surviving. Most importantly, we are happy doing this. We have the flexibility of time and we enjoy what we are doing.

Yes, there might be nasty passengers out there who makes your life difficult but I don't have to look at their stupid fucking face everyday for 8 hours daily for however long I'm working there. So overall, we are happy.

Okay. I shall end my post here as tomorrow is my darling's birthday. Shall update again.

No comments:

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)