Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The End

Today you quarrel with me over your colleagues and use it as an excuse to accuse me of having princess illness. You use it as an excuse to blame me for something else. To push all your frustrations at work on me. Tomorrow you will hurt me again over something else.

When I'm crying so hard by the roadside all by myself getting all out of breath, it was a young lady passerby who came to comfort me while you poison my parent's mind that I'm the one being unreasonable. Pretending to be a good husband looking for me but putting poison at the same time.

It's okay. They can scold and blame me for all they want. I don't have to prove anything. Keeping quiet about it don't mean I'm in the wrong nor admitting I was wrong. You know what you did. I'm just tired of arguing and having to defend myself for something I never did.

It was never a complicated issue, but you chose to make it into something else so it seems like it's my fault. I promise myself that I will never cry so much and so hard for a man that's not worth my time anymore. You too promise never to hurt me and make me cry. I guess the promise meant nothing to you when you are frustrated at work. Everything is all about you. Guess you are more self centered than you think.

Throughout our 7 years of being together, this is the 1st time I cried so much for you that my heart hurts again. Depression and suicidal thoughts resurfaced after so many years. Thank God for the young lady that came to comfort me. She is an angel sent down from Heaven by God.

I know this is not the end. It will never be the end till I put an end to it. I will be strong again with or without you. I once lived a life without you. I can do it again. I will not let you put me down again like I'm a useless human being. You can go back to your pathetic single life for all I care or give a damn.

Leave me alone from this day onwards. I no longer have feelings for you. All I care about is my own well being and my precious daughter. We have nothing to do with you anymore.

No comments:

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)