Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sighz..

Again and again, we quarrel.

Again and again, we fight.

Always over the same issue.

Always saying things that hurt each other.

When will this ever stop? Does the real issue and problem always lies with me?

Maybe it does and it's time to let it go.

I don't want to hurt you but neither do I want to be hurt by you.

I'm done crying again and again. I stopped being strong and independent. It's time to pick myself up again.

I will not ask you to leave if you still wanna stay on and care for the daughter that you love so much even though she is not yours.

Likewise, if you want to leave, I will not blame you or make you stay back.

But, it is over between us. We are both free to live our own lifes. No more committment and mood swing issues to argue about or quarrel over.

This is it. Thank you for the all the time and effort given.

I'm sorry I can't be the gf you want me to be.

I'm sorry for hurting you during the past 1 and 1/2 years.

I'm really sorry and I hope you can understand the decision I have made.

It is the best for both of us.

No comments:

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)