Friday, March 10, 2017

So far so good

Been on my new job for slightly more than a week. I'm still trying to learn the ropes in this new industry that I'm in but everything seems fine so far.

It's a rather small company with only 11 people in it but I know my boss is expanding the business. Everyone is nice to me in this new company.

It can get a little boring and sleepy at times when I'm just reading up on all the IT stuff trying to force my brain to understand and thus the photo below I took when I'm taking a break.


Am freaking amazed at all the beauty apps you used to take photo that can make you look so chio lor. I'm an amateur in this but I still think I look pretty good in that photo. Hahaha! What do you think?

No comments:

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)