Friday, November 6, 2020

Horrible Neighbour

Finally something for me to rant about else I have nothing to write. Wanna rant about my stupid neighbor living directly downstairs my unit. She really is a bitch.

When the house was ready after renovation and everything, we did not move in immediately due to Naomi still attending childcare at Bukit Batok while our new nest is at Pasir Ris.

We do go over during the weekends to stay just to get some use to it. The kiddos come over every weekend to stay with us. So you get it. There is usually no one around in the house except weekends.

So, there was one particular weekend where the kiddos are jumping around and making lots of noise and I was telling them to stop it as it was already late night.

In case you don't know. The official timing to not make loud noises is 11pm. If you continue to disturb your neighbors, they can call the police on you.

It was only 10pm that night when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw a couple standing outside and they were saying that it's loud. I apologized immediately as I admit the kids were making a ruckus jumping around shouting and laughing.

I initially felt bad about it. Then she started saying that the previous nights was also noisy at our unit with the moving around of furniture and such. That was when I realized this lady is here to find trouble and to assert her position that she stayed here 1st.

My attitude changed from there on. I told her that nobody was staying here for the past few days. We only came over today during the weekends. Are you hallucinating or trying to imply that my house is haunted?

She is lucky that SMH happened to not be around at the moment. Else she would really get it from him. Her husband although protective of her seems really embarrassed by it. He probably thinks his wife is creating problem for nothing as well but has to support her nonsense.

After that incident, we encountered her husband while in the lift and he seems really nice saying thanks and everything for holding the door for him while his wife gave a stinky face when she sees us. Apparently, she doesn't like us very much. The feeling is mutual bitch. Not happy with noises then please go stay in a private property.


After staying here for 2 years, we thought things are more or less settled as she no longer comes looking trouble from us. Then she came with another bomb.

She called HDB to complain that my house is leaking water into her unit thus causing her paint job on the ceiling to peel off.

I'm extremely baffled by it. I just renovated my house and if there were to be leakage if the job was done badly, shouldn't it have happened way back? Just admit that you had a bad paint job done!

Why are you constantly finding fault with us? We nice to bully? Now we can only wait for the HDB engineer to come by our house next week to check on where went wrong which I'm very certain the fault doesn't lie with us!

If after checking and the problem doesn't lie with us, I'm gonna go give her a piece of my mind. Really pissed to have a neighbor like her.

No comments:

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)