Monday, November 16, 2020

Crazy Lady Living Below My Unit

To the crazy lady living downstairs my unit:

When I 1st shifted in, you came up and accused us of being noisy for the past few days when nobody was staying here that period. We asked if you were hallucinating and you left.

2 years later you complain to HDB that our house leak water thus causing your paint to peel. HDB personnel came up and confirmed it wasn't our fault. So I have a few questions for you.

Are you hallucinating again or did you pay for some bad paint job and wanna push the blame to us?

Next time if anything were to happen to you like for example you fell down n broke your leg. Are you gonna frame a phantom me for pushing you?

Please go and see a doctor if you are sick. 有病就要看医生。

2 comments:

Soh Hong Wei said...

House got water leaking, might not be your unit. Might be the building old also. And also that unit below, if the construction was being done properly or not too. hmm.

Princess Lala said...

Wah! Hong Wei! U still here! Hahaha!

Officially engaged!

He finally popped the question and I said YES! From now he will be known as SMF instead of SMBF! =)